Officially incorporated on December 19, 1898, Sedro-Woolley was formed from neighboring rival towns known as Sedro and Woolley in Skagit County northwestern Washington, 25 miles (40 km) inland from the Puget Sound, 40 miles (64 km) south of the border with Canada and 65 miles (105 km) north of Seattle.
With foundations in logging, mining and railroads this town was named in part for the cedars that surround it. A historic gem at the foot of the Cascade Mountains, Sedro-Woolley has something for everyone.
Search Sedro-Woolley, WA area homes & real estate below or contact us to let an experienced agent assist you in your mls search.
Anacortes Area Info
- Sewer, Garbage & Recycling ~ (360) 855-0929
- Water – Skagit County PUD No. 1 – (360) 424-7104
- Cable – Comcast – 1-800-266-2278
- Electricity – Puget Sound Energy – 1-888-225-5773
- Gas – Cascade Natural Gas Corp. – 1-800-848-3406
- Telephone – Frontier – 1-877-462-8188