Photo courtesy of Shaw Photography
Welcome to Island County
Stunning Island County is home to destinations such as Camano Island, Oak Harbor, and Coupeville. Like its name suggests, island county is comprised of mostly islands, with Whidbey Island and Camano Island being the two largest.
Being surrounded by water means lots of opportunity for outdoor excursions! There are numerous parks and trails to visit and a variety of water activities to enjoy such as fishing, crabbing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and more! In addition to the numerous outdoor activities Island County has to offer, there is also a thriving arts community as well as an emphasis on food and wine. A quaint bustling town is never too far away as three main Washington State Routes run throughout the county: State Route 20 and State Route 525 on Whidbey Island, and State Route 532 on Camano Island.
Deception Pass Bridge
Find Your New Home in Island County
See available listings below!
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/18/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Island County Information
- Camano Island Visitor Center
- Clinton Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center
- Coupeville Chamber of Commerce and Business Center
- Freeland Chamber of Commerce and Business Center
- Langley Chamber of Commerce and Business Center
- Oak Harbor Chamber of Commerce and Business Center
- Puget Sound Energy (PSE)
- City of Oak Harbor
- Public Utility District (PUD)